Sunday 22 July 2012

Be More Bad Ass

The lovely Jana posted this on her blog the other day, and sent me this on a separate occasion and they've both inspired this post. So I guess it's dedicated to her. MWAH.

I know I always preach self love, and being yourself and doing your thing....but sometimes don't you wish you were a little bit more bad ass? Or just a cooler version of your good qualities? I know I do, and I know I'm not alone.  It'd just be so cool to not have to worry about your grownup responsibilities for a bit and just be a totally cool, rockin' chick. My personal version of "bad ass chick" (and yes, that's the technical term) is a 50s/pinup/rockabilly girl, with tons of tatts, eyeliner, great hair and some killer brows.  Add a dash of girly girl in there and you pretty much have my ideal "girl crush".
Embrace your inner bad ass.















For more hilarious insights on the "girl crush", check out this Jenna Marbles video. She's totally a bad ass chick. 




1 comment:

  1. I love the last pic...the girl with the bright red hair (her face is not in the picture). Totally get the girl crush here. I think we (as in me and you) have the same sorta bad ass wanna be idea lol.

    ReplyDelete