I found this funny questionnaire on Pinterest and I thought it would be fun to fill it out! You can learn a little bit more about moi. And link me in the comments if you fill this out as well, so I can learn a little bit more about you!
I don't have the original link to who posted the questions, but I don't think it matters. (If you do know who it is though, let me know so I can link them up!).
1. Apart from Tumblr, what do you like to do in your spare time?
Read, walk the dogs, cook, work, shop.
2. Name a favorite: food, drink, color.
Sandwiches, gin and tonic, turquoise.
3. If you married rich and your spouse gave you $100,000 a week, what would you spend it on?
I'd save up and buy a house. But I guess if I was rich, I'd already have a house? Hmm. I'm going to have to go the shallow route here and say I'd spend it on pretty things. And I'd volunteer somewhere (like the SPCA!) and donate some money to them.
4. Name a favorite: book, movie, show.
Time Traveler's Wife, Breakfast at Tiffany's, Murdoch Mysteries.
5. If you were given an opportunity to spend 48 hours with anyone, living or dead, who would it be and what would you do?
My grampa, and I'd spend the time talking to him about the past and our family history.
6. Name a least favorite: food, drink, color.
Bananas, apple juice, brown.
7. What do you spend most of your money on?
Rent/bills, food and dresses. In that order.
8. What kind of underwear do you prefer wearing?
9. Name a least favorite: book, movie, show.
Angels and Demons (snooze), any war movies, Inspector Gadget.
10. If you were sat beside your favorite celebrity on a plane, what would you do?
Try to act like a normal human being and engage them in pleasant conversation. And I'm certain I'd fail miserably.
11. What is the strangest thing you have in your room? (You are not allowed to explain why).
A stuffed possum. (Not as in taxidermy stuffed, but toy stuffed).
12. What is a weird habit you have, or people have told you you have. (Weird, not bad.)
I trace the shapes of things in my head.
13. What would you consider to be the worst insult someone could give you?
That I'm a bad friend. Or that I'm ugly.
14. What are five things you absolutely would have to have in your dream house?
A window seat, a nice laundry room, a big backyard, a nice front porch and a art studio space for Rich.
15. If you could be reincarnated as any animal, what would it be and why?
A shark. Because it would be so bad ass.
16. Which band (current or past) would you go on tour with? (Travel with, not play with).
Any rock and roll band from the 70s.
17. Name a favorite of each: band, album, song.
Bon Iver, For Emma Forever Ago, Skinny Love.
18. Why is your favorite band your favorite?
Their music just resonates with me. I feel it in my heart.
19. How many concerts have you attended, which was your favorite?
Spice Girls, Fleet Foxes, Mumford and Sons, Bon Iver, Gorillaz. Spice Girls, Bon Iver and Fleet Foxes would be tied for my favorites.
20. What is one of your favorite song lyrics?
"I told you to be patient, I told you to be kind, I told you to be balanced, I told you to be kind" -Bon Iver, Skinny Love. (Seeing a pattern here yet?).
21. What celebrity do you idolize the most?
Right now, I'd say Lady Gaga. She's just doing what she wants and being out there and givin' er. You have to respect that.
So that was fun! I wish there were more questions! Your turn!