Saturday 14 April 2012

Internet Cruisin'

Listening to some Fleetwood Mac and manning White Elephant today. Crusin' around the internet and thought I'd share some fun things I came across.
Happy Weekend.

I like tattoos, I have some tattoos and I want more tattoos. I have lots of ideas, and I'm trying to find an artist I love so I can commit and settle down into a serious, long term, body art relationship. I think I may have found him.

I like rules, boundaries, schedules and time lines. I also (sometimes) like working out. When I found this lovely lady's workouts online I couldn't have been more pleased. I'm now the one at the gym checking her iPhone to see what I'm supposed to be doing. Don't judge.

I'm a bit obsessed with the double cuff right now. I don't know if it gets too "super hero chic" though. Here. Here. And Here Are good examples of working a double cuff, and I think I can pull it off without getting all Wonder Woman-y. (Who are we kidding though, I'd love to run around in a Wonder Woman costume all day!)


I know a bit of sign language, I think it's amazing and I wish I was better at it.
I have an enormous girl crush on Natalie Portman, and if you tell me you don't love Johnny Depp I will call you a liar to your face.
Natalie and Johnny perform Paul McCartney's "My Valentine" in American Sign Language.


"Anna Giordano's recent work is indeed a good cue to reconsider both the subjectivity of cultural standards (in facts, ours are so different from the past ones) and the inclination of modern society and advertising companies to edit most images of feminine body in order to reach a fake perfection, corresponding to an unreachable reality." Or as I like to call it, "Why girls feel bad about themselves".

And lastly 33 Animals who are extremely disappointed in you and one corgi who thinks you're doing juuuust fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment