Wednesday 4 April 2012

What and where and why.

So, I've finally taken the plunge. I've been procrastinating on it for the longest while. A whole slew of amazing Hamilton girls I know do the blogging thing, and a long-time friend of mine started up a blog recently (and it's adorable! Check it out: Natalie Rose Design Studio) and it was the final push I needed to get out here and get writing! So I am!
I hummed and hawed over what I should write for my first post, and I couldn't really come up with anything earth shattering, so I'll just share a few reasons why I decided to blog.

I read like nobody's business. I love to read, I can't get enough. But I'd love to write. And to be a good writer, you need to write! (Duh). So this will be a place for me to finally put pen to page (or the digital equivalent).

I read some amazing blogs, and I want to be cool like the girls who write them.

I have a fun life! I'm lucky enough to be able to know some pretty awesome people, and go to some pretty amazing places to do exciting things. Sometimes I am just a boring homebody too, but I thought this would be a fun way to dairy this point in my life.

I'm also having that classic 20-something struggle to find out what I want to do and where I want to go in my life (although, mine has extended for quite some time) and this may just be a place where I can find some direction!

So, ta da! Lindsay is blogging. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment