Friday 27 April 2012

Internet Cruisin'

Another week has come and gone! I hope you all made the most of your week, did some things you needed to do and did some fun and relaxing things too! It's the weekend, thank goodness.
Jane and Hollie are off to Ottawa for a super amazing dress sale at Victoire, and I'm manning the shop this afternoon.
Here's some stuff I found, liked, and though I'd share.  It's sort of a "video edition".
  Happy Weekend!

I love Jenna Marbles, but I know she's not for everyone. This is probably my favorite ever video, so I thought you all needed to see it.  (Note: If you are easily offended you probably won't like will definitely hate this).



I am pretty obsessed with Bon Iver. The last two albums are definitely on my "desert island playlist". I found this cover of "Skinny Love" my favorite song ever, on YouTube and I thought it was just so lovely.  The video is kinda sub-par, but her voice is so great.



Do you think Florence Colgate, below, is beautiful? If you don't or you don't, the answer why is here.  (Note: I do.)



Doors Open Hamilton is next weekend! May 5th and 6th.  Don't miss a chance to see inside some of Hamilton's most historic, most beautiful and most interesting buildings!  



I love old kid's shows from when I was growing up, and I especially love Bugs Bunny cartoons, Sesame Street and The Muppets.  Whenever I'm feeling a little bummed, I can always watch a few old videos and it cheers me right up.  Rich once asked me if I HAD to have any cartoon character tattooed on me, who I would choose and I immediately knew it would be Kermit. Although I know he's not technically a cartoon character, he's still my choice. (Loophole: baby Kermit from Muppet Babies is a cartoon! Ha!).  
So, here's a little Kermit goodness for your kid-at-heart.                                                                                                   

                                       




No comments:

Post a Comment